Your smile is the first thing people notice about your appearance. It is your signature and reflects who you are as an individual. Statistics below are the findings of a survey of American adults.
- Only 50% are satisfied with their smile
- Over 92% agree that an attractive smile is an important social asset
- 85% agree that an unattractive smile makes a person less appealing to the people of the opposite sex
- 74% agree that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances success in their career
- 88% state they always remember a person with a beautiful smile
You may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry if you are experiencing any of the following conditions:
- Missing teeth, gaps between teeth, general bite dysfunction
- Chipped, cracked or worn teeth
- Unsightly, stained, or washed-out fillings
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
Each of the links below describes the many cosmetic and other general dental services that we offer and a brief description.