Invisalign invisible braces are removable, transparent braces for teeth that both dentists and orthodontists prescribe as an alternative to metal braces.
Invisalign Invisible Braces for Teens
Invisalign Teen uses the same Invisalign technology as adult aligners with some special features that fulfill the specific needs of teens:
• Blue wear-indicators turn from blue to transparent to help your teen measure wear time
• Designed to compensate for the growth of new teeth
• Six free individual replacement aligners are included in case any are lost or misplaced
Cleaning Invisalign Invisible Braces
• Soak your aligners using one tablet of denture cleaner in the morning and one tablet in the evening for about 1 hour each time.
• If you are trying a brand of denture cleaner for the first time, monitor your aligners for any major etching and stop using the cleaner if damage occurs.
• Use baking soda as an alternative. Dissolve one tablespoon of baking soda in half a cup of water and soak like you would with denture cleaner.
• Brush aligners with a soft child’s toothbrush after you soak them to remove all traces of cleaner and rinse thoroughly.